All the shops have there Christmas windows up and the weather is getting colder and colder… So at Premier HQ we thought it would be necessary to do the top 10 stocking fillers this Christmas and we came up with this fantastic list.
1. PERFUME- “What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.”- Marilyn Monroe
Perfume is an essential for a Christmas gift! Visit the Chanel Pop up Store in Covent Garden and with every purchase of perfume (which is beautifully wrapped) you receive a personal card from an on-hand calligrapher with your gift! We love this photograph of Marilyn Monroe by Ed Feingersh! Also listen to Marilyn Monroe talk about Chanel No. 5 in the new Chanel film below!
2. LINGERIE- Lingerie can be a very romantic gesture to your special lady… Go to Agent Provocateur or Victoria Secrets for the best choice of lingerie! Also Debenhams have a lovely selection of lingerie and our very own Billie is in their Christmas advertisement.
3. BEAUTY- Liz Earle is our favourite beauty product at Premier and we believe it is a perfect gift for this Holiday Season! We especially LOVE the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. With natural ingredients it cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin to make your skin smooth and clearer.
4. A CHRISTMAS JUMPER- Yes the embarrassing Christmas jumper! It may not fit into your stocking but we couldn’t resist not putting it in our list, as we believe it’s a complete essential to your Christmas list and it doesn’t have to be embarrassing any more. You can buy Christmas jumpers in all different styles. Net-A-Porter have a small range of designer Christmas Jumpers and also check out Cow Vintage for some fun!
5. BOOKS- Now it’s really hard where to start because there are so many good books that have been published this season! Grace: A Memoir, by Grace Coddington, Tim Walker Story Teller, Masters of Fashion Illustration by David Downton and The Edible Selby are definitely must haves!
6. PHONE CASE- Marc Jacobs have done some fabulous iPhone cases. Look how cute this bunny one is!
7. A CHRISTMAS DVD- Snuggled up under a fur blanket by the Christmas tree with the fire on watching films when it’s snowing outside has to be one of the best feelings ever! So here are some of our favourite Christmas films, that are brilliant stocking fillers!
10. A TERRY’S CHOCOLATE ORANGE – Yes… Along with everything else a Terry’s Chocolate Orange is just the best for a Christmas stocking!